Tired of the promise of Chips’n’Dip and the reality of Skips’n’Zip? Read on for a range of ways to relish the relish!
Here are some quick suggestions but if you have some time to cook check out Cheese Crisps, FedSticks and Thyme for Cheese crackers.
- Crudites, because let’s be honest- with that much dip anything is just going to taste of dip. We’re talking minimal carb vehicles here, so slice or dice zucchini, celery and capsicums or separate broccoli and cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- Other cheese. The best thing for dippy cheese is more cheese. Use firm but smooth cheeses – you don’t want it to crumble but it still needs to act like a spoon. Cut into square fingers thick enough to have some structure.
- A spoon. Well why not?
- Cheese Crisps, recipe here: coming soon!
- FedSticks, they’re not bread and they keep you fed, so: Fedsticks Recipe
- Thyme for Cheese Crackers: coming soon!
With all these dippers and no dip to go dipping, have a go at this Brie-lliant Baked Cheese.